By connecting the employee life-cycle between Flock and ADP RUN employees can be seamlessly onboarded, offboarded, enroll in benefits and update personal/compensation information. The payroll provider will still need you to run your typical payroll cycle after the integration is complete between Flock and ADP.
What are the capabilities provided by the Flock - ADP RUN integration?
- 2-way onboarding
- Import Employees from ADP RUN into Flock
- Export Employees from Flock to ADP RUN
- Seamless onboarding via integration
- New hire data transfer: Flock new hire data creates the employee record in ADP RUN
- Offboard action data transfer: Flock offboard action terms employee records in ADP RUN
- Payroll deduction sync with benefits enrollments (New Hire, Life Events, Open Enrollment)
- Notifications/tracking dashboard: Simple user interface to track mismatched data and take corrective action
- Real-time personal info sync Email, Phone number, DOB and Gender
- Single Sign-On from ADP into Flock
What data fields are integrated with the Flock - ADP RUN connector?
Employee Profile fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone number*
- Date of Birth*
- Hire Date
- Employment Type/Status
- Compensation Type/Amount**
- Pay Frequency**
Payroll Benefit Deductions::
- Health Savings Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- FSA Healthcare
- FSA Dependent Care
- FSA Parking / Transit
- FSA Limited Health Care
* Ongoing 2-way sync
** Change notifications only (in ADP RUN)
Data fields are not currently tracked (requires manual tracking via reporting):
- Direct Deposit information (coming soon)
- View Paystubs for employees (coming soon)
- W4 elections
- Time-off information
What are the steps for getting this connector setup?
- Purchase the connector thru ADP Marketplace at https://apps.adp.com/apps/223761 admin consent required
- Sync employees: After completing the consent, you will be automatically signed into your Flock account where you can import/export employees between Flock and ADP RUN
- Enable Benefits Deductions: Provide Flock with your benefit deduction codes and activation date
- All set!