1. Log in as a Company Admin.
2. Click on "Settings", then "Apps", then "Greenhouse". There won't be a checkmark unless you've previously activated the integration for this company.
3. On the second page of the Greenhouse Integration Sign Up, generate a secret key.
4. In a new tab, go to the "Create a New Web Hook" form at app.greenhouse.io/web_hooks.
5. That should do it. If you don't get a Web hook updated! message or the web hook is automatically resetting itself to disabled, double-check the endpoint url and try again. Make sure to double-check the activation on step three of the Integration Sign Up flow back in the Flock app:
Once that's done, the endpoint is set up properly.
Having set up the web hook, you just need to hire an employee.
1. When a candidate is Marked as Hired, Greenhouse will automatically send us the information about the candidate and create an Employee account, in Flock.