What fields does Flock currently map to?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Base Salary
- Date of Birth
- EE Single Sign-On
- Health Savings Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- FSA Healthcare
- FSA Dependent Care
- FSA Parking / Transit
- FSA Limited Health Care
- Voluntary Deductions
- EE View Pay Stubs
- Direct Deposit
- Two-way Sync
What is ADP payroll connector, and what does it do?
This simply enables the integration of your data between Flock to ADP. It eliminates the daily and ongoing payroll data entry administration and allows for even more employee self-service:
- Seamlessly keep your employee HR data up to date.
- Automatically sets-up a new hire profile & payroll.
- Calculates and creates payroll deductions for benefits.
More specifically, here are a few more cool things worth noting:
- You will still need to log into ADP and run your typical payroll process. Flock handles all your needs except running your time & attendance and payroll.
- You will need to make all employee changes in Flock with a few exceptions above for some particular fields in ADP- Cool beans here- Any changes you or your employees create in Flock will occur automatically the same day in ADP.
- Flock currently integrates HRIS information such as adding new employees, salary and address updates and benefits deduction information.
- If you think a mistake has been made contact Flock Support at email email@example.com.
Does Flock integrate with all of ADP’s payroll platforms?
Flock integrates currently with ADP’s Workforce Now payroll platform. Flock is working with ADP on integrating with many additional platforms ADP is offering their customer base.
How long does it typically take to get an ADP connector set-up with my Flock account?
Although timeframes can vary based on the integrity of the data, it will generally take approximately 2 weeks or less.
How does the billing portion work with ADP for the integration fee and monthly per employee fees?
There is a cost of $2 PEPM (per employee per month) for the integration. The mechanism for paying the cost varies if you are an existing Flock customer or a new Flock customer.
- Existing Flock customer: please visit https://apps.adp.com/apps/134255 to signup directly for the integration via the ADP Marketplace. You will continue to pay the Flock PEPM directly to Flock, and pay the integration PEPM cost via the ADP Marketplace.
- New Flock customer: please visit https://apps.adp.com/apps/127424 to signup for the Flock - ADP integration via the ADP Marketplace. You will pay all fees directly via the ADP Marketplace.