With Flock's integration with Greenhouse, our mutual clients can seamlessly bring in relevant candidate information into Flock, and begin the employee onboarding process. Once a hire is confirmed on Greenhouse, the candidate will automatically be added as a new employee in Flock. Just set it once, and done! Here, we'll first explain the basic technical nature of the integration; and next, a high level overview on how to hire in Greenhouse. As always, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for any questions or feedback.
Frequently asked questions
How do I begin the integration process between Greenhouse and Flock?
1. Log in as a Company Admin.
2. Click on "Settings", then "Apps", then "Greenhouse". There won't be a checkmark unless you've previously activated the integration for this company.
3. On the second page of the Greenhouse Integration Sign Up, generate a secret key.
4. In a new tab, go to the "Create a New Web Hook" form at app.greenhouse.io/web_hooks.
- When field should be Candidate has been hired
- Endpoint URL field should be https://app.helloflock.com/greenhouse/new_hire
- Secret Key should be the new key generated in step 3.
5. That should do it. If you don't get a Web hook updated! message or the web hook is automatically resetting itself to disabled, double-check the endpoint url and try again. Make sure to double-check the activation on step three of the Integration Sign Up flow back in the Flock app:
Once that's done, the endpoint is set up properly.
How do I hire a new employee in Greenhouse.io?
Having set up the web hook, you just need to hire an employee.
1. When a candidate is Marked as Hired, Greenhouse will automatically send us the information about the candidate and create an Employee account, send employee / company administrator an email each.
Where can I learn more about pricing?
To learn more about Greenhouse and their pricing and services, please visitLearn more