Do you want one data-entry point as a company administrator between Flock and your payroll provider? With Flock’s integration with TraxPayroll, you can add employees, term employees, update basic compensation information and capture benefit deductions such as Medical, Dental and Vision. With single sign-on capabilities employers can also manage their payroll with a click of a button from Flock. Also, employees would be able view their paystubs, time tracking directly from Flock. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to learn more.
Frequently asked questions
What fields does Flock currently map to?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Job Title
- Hire Date
- Term Date
- Compensation Type
- Pay Frequency
- Pay Rate
- Compensation Start Date
- Compensation End Date
- Time-off hours
What is TraxPayroll connector, and what does it do?
This simply enables the integration of your data between Flock to TraxPayroll. It eliminates the daily and ongoing payroll data entry administration and allows for even more employee self-service:
- Seamlessly keep your employee HR data up to date.
- Automatically sets-up a new hire profile & payroll.
- Calculates and creates payroll deductions for benefits.
More specifically, here are a few more cool things worth noting:
- You will still need to log into TraxPayroll and run your typical payroll process. Flock handles all your needs except running your time & attendance and payroll.
- You will need to make all employee changes in Flock (see the list of fields above). Any changes you or your employees create in Flock can be integrated from TraxPayroll via a simple and painless process.
- Flock currently integrates employee profile, compensation, benefit deductions and time-off hours information.
- For any concerns related to the integration please contact Flock firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it typically take to get an TraxPayroll connector set-up with my Flock account?
Although timeframes can vary based on the integrity of the data, it will generally take approximately 2 weeks or less.
How does the billing portion work with the TraxPayroll integration?
TraxPayroll will provide a typical list bill indicating the new charges. If you have any questions or concerns with the billing, please contact TraxPayroll sales representative or the TraxPayroll App Marketplace.
How do I begin the integration process between TraxPayroll and Flock?
As a company administrator you will log into Flock and follow these simple steps.
Log in to Flock and click on, Settings->Apps> TraxPayroll to start the integration process.
Ensure all the required data is provided with the handy validation tool provided by Flock.
Once this is complete, please notify your Flock or TraxPayroll contact for the next steps.
It is that simple... Flock On!